The Y.E.S. House doors are open to anyone who needs us. We are available on a 24-hour basis, and will do everything possible to help children and families succeed. It is our commitment to you and our community!
The Case Manager is responsible for the physical and emotional well being of the residents of the YES House. Work involves responsibility for the following: safety of the residents, performing intakes, treatment plans, attending court and MDTs. Acts as a good role model; offering emotional support; and creating a homelike atmosphere in the house. Must be able to change as the job changes. GED or High School Diploma and be at least 21 years of age.
We are a private, non-profit agency, located in Gillette, Wyoming. We provide services to young people, ages 5 to 21, and their families. Our goal is to keep families together whenever possible and appropriate. Our mission is empowering youth and families to achieve lifelong success.
As a member of our therapy group you will assess and treat individuals with mental, emotional, or substance abuse problems, including abuse of alcohol, tobacco, and/or other drugs. Activities may include individual and group therapy, family therapy, crisis intervention, case management, client advocacy, prevention, and education.
Master Degree in counseling, addiction therapy, social work, or marriage and family therapy and eligible to obtain provisional or full licensure in chosen discipline.
Are you energetic, outgoing, creative, and really love kids?
If you answered yes, then we would love to have you join our team. We are looking for staff to work in our after school/summer program for elementary students. Part-time shifts are Monday through Friday.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Plan activities that align with STEM goals that are engaging to children K‐ 6th.
2. Development of STEM curriculum aligned with career pathways that ensure the integration of academic and career technical education with 21st century skills.
3. Encourage participation and the execution of creative and innovative ideas during various building activities.
4. Plan for engaging activities that foster creativity and incorporate individual learning styles.
5. Model leadership qualities to older childrenacting as building captains and help younger youth with the understanding of various project concepts.
6. Assist or lead activities and plan alongside other staff.
7. Maintain the children’s attention while staff is transitioning activities.
8. Work as assigned with school districts, community organizations, government agencies, parents, students, and/or staff.
9. Communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
You must be 21 years of age; have a High School Diploma/GED; valid driver’s license with no more than two traffic citations in the last three years; and be able to pass drug screen and background check.
Therapist (licensed & provisional) work under the supervision of the Clinical Director to provide individual, group therapy and career/job skill assessment to YES House School students. Will perform evaluations, intakes, MDTs, treatment plans, and other duties as needed. Participates in normal on call rotation. Will follow Wyoming Professional License, rules and regulation for professional standards. Must be proficient/efficient with computers and various software programs, including electronic documentation.
A master’s degree in a mental health discipline or related field is required. Licensed or provisional licensure as a mental health profession is required. Must be able to complete DCI background check, abuse and neglect registry check as well as other post-offer/pre-employment checks.
Provide direct care for youth and families under the guidance of Case manager and Coordinators. Be a positive role model while treating everyone with dignity and respect.
Must be 21 years of age or older with a high school diploma or GED. Will need a driver’s license and clean driving record. Must be able to work evenings and weekends. Part time and full time positions available.