The Y.E.S. House doors are open to anyone who needs us. We are available on a 24-hour basis, and will do everything possible to help children and families succeed. It is our commitment to you and our community!
We are a private, non-profit agency, located in Gillette, Wyoming. We provide services to young people, ages 5 to 21, and their families. Our goal is to keep families together whenever possible and appropriate. Our mission is empowering youth and families to achieve lifelong success.
As a member of our therapy group you will assess and treat individuals with mental, emotional, or substance abuse problems, including abuse of alcohol, tobacco, and/or other drugs. Activities may include individual and group therapy, family therapy, crisis intervention, case management, client advocacy, prevention, and education.
Master Degree in counseling, addiction therapy, social work, or marriage and family therapy and eligible to obtain provisional or full licensure in chosen discipline.
Provide direct care for youth and families under the guidance of Case manager and Coordinators. Be a positive role model while treating everyone with dignity and respect.
Must be 21 years of age or older with a high school diploma or GED. Will need a driver’s license and clean driving record. Must be able to work evenings and weekends. Part time and full-time positions available.
The Y.E.S. House is looking for staff to work in Learn and Grow.
This is a part-time position working Monday through Friday 1p-7p working with K-6 grade youth. Must have a high school diploma or GED, have a driver’s license, clean driving record, be able to pass a drug screen and background check.
Duties include but aren’t limited to:
1. Plan activities that align with STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art, math) goals that are engaging to children K‐ 6th.
2. Development of STEAM curriculum aligned with career pathways that ensure the integration of academic and career technical education with 21st century skills.
3. Encourage participation and the execution of creative and innovative ideas during various building activities.
4. Plan for engaging activities that foster creativity and incorporate individual learning styles.
5. Model leadership qualities to older children acting as building captains and help younger youth with the understanding of various project concepts.
6. Assist or lead activities and plan alongside other staff.
7. Maintain the children’s attention while staff is transitioning activities.
8. Work as assigned with school districts, community organizations, government agencies, parents, students, and/or staff.
9. Communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
10. Actively engage with students during all program activities
Y.E.S. House Inc., Attention: Human Resources, PO Box 2151, Gillette, WY 82717 or FAX to: (307) 686-2121 or EMAIL resume to: email@example.com View Our Employment_Application.pdf