The Y.E.S. House doors are open to anyone who needs us. We are available on a 24-hour basis, and will do everything possible to help children and families succeed. It is our commitment to you and our community!
The Case Manager is responsible for the physical and emotional well being of the residents of the YES House. Work involves responsibility for the following: safety of the residents, performing intakes, treatment plans, attending court and MDTs. Acts as a good role model; offering emotional support; and creating a homelike atmosphere in the house. Must be able to change as the job changes. GED or High School Diploma and be at least 21 years of age. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
We are a private, non-profit agency, located in Gillette, Wyoming. We provide services to young people, ages 5 to 21, and their families. Our goal is to keep families together whenever possible and appropriate. Our mission is empowering youth and families to achieve lifelong success.
As a member of our therapy group you will assess and treat individuals with mental, emotional, or substance abuse problems, including abuse of alcohol, tobacco, and/or other drugs. Activities may include individual and group therapy, family therapy, crisis intervention, case management, client advocacy, prevention, and education.
Master Degree in counseling, addiction therapy, social work, or marriage and family therapy and eligible to obtain provisional or full licensure in chosen discipline.
Are you energetic, outgoing, creative, and really love kids?
If you answered yes, then we would love to have you join our team. We are looking for staff to work in our after school/summer program for elementary students. Part-time shifts are Monday through Friday.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Plan activities that align with STEM goals that are engaging to children K‐ 6th.
2. Development of STEM curriculum aligned with career pathways that ensure the integration of academic and career technical education with 21st century skills.
3. Encourage participation and the execution of creative and innovative ideas during various building activities.
4. Plan for engaging activities that foster creativity and incorporate individual learning styles.
5. Model leadership qualities to older childrenacting as building captains and help younger youth with the understanding of various project concepts.
6. Assist or lead activities and plan alongside other staff.
7. Maintain the children’s attention while staff is transitioning activities.
8. Work as assigned with school districts, community organizations, government agencies, parents, students, and/or staff.
9. Communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
You must be 21 years of age; have a High School Diploma/GED; valid driver’s license with no more than two traffic citations in the last three years; and be able to pass drug screen and background check.
The Y.E.S. House is seeking a part-time Youth Advocate committed to working with adolescents 10-18 years old in our residential programs. We are looking for a positive role model; experience working with adolescents and a desire to help them succeed and overcome obstacles in their lives. Responsible for the safety of the clients; administering medications; offering emotional support; creating a homelike atmosphere in the house; and transporting clients to and from their appointments and activities.
Shifts would include evenings and weekends. 10/30 hours per week based on your availability. $1.50/hour differential provided during weekend shifts. Must be at least 21 years of age; have a High School Diploma/GED; have valid driver’s license with no more than two traffic citations in the last three years; and be able to pass drug screen and background check.